The Point of Political Action
Remember the key points of political action:
- Letters to the editor should sound reasonable to convince the undecided.
- It's usually the undecided folks who swing elections.
- Letters and calls to politicians show organization
that can help or hurt them in at election time and therefore
can influence their votes on legislation.
- Ideas are nice, but politicians respect voting
most of all because their first priority is to stay in office.
- At a minimum get your friends and family registered,
out to vote, and members of the NRA. That's what won
us the November 1994 election.
- Local grassroots action is ultimately where all political battles are
won or lost.
- We only lose more freedom if we don't get involved.
- Your involvement can make a huge difference, personally
and for our liberty.